Dega Addition 2011

Dega Addition 2011

2011 members

Anna, Alex, Amber, Andrea and grAce

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Congrats at Hoover!

Congratulations on a job well done!

Each competition this year had led to more and more improvement as a group and individually. I am very proud of the work and dedication that you showed last week, which led to an improved performance, no doubt.

It has been great to see each of you grow and improve along the way. Get a good rest during spring break so that we can come back and have a good run of rehearsals before championships.

You just never know what will happen at championships. It all depends on the day and the performance that comes from each group. I am very excited to see how things go and am looking forward to the trip with you guys. I hope that you are too!


NOTICE>>> REHEARSAL>>>CHANGE>>>

We will not have practice on Monday as usual... we will move that practice to TUESDAY. It will be at Zora Ellis and will be immediatly following school until 6:00pm. This will be our only long rehearsal. We will also have rehearsal on Thursday immediatly following school until 5:00pm.

I should have the performance times for Nashville on Thursday. As soon as I get them I will post them on here and on http://www.degaband.com/. I will also post an updated itinerary on the band website.

Have a great spring break!

No comments: