Dega Addition 2011

Dega Addition 2011

2011 members

Anna, Alex, Amber, Andrea and grAce

Friday, February 19, 2010

Flip Flop Friday.....

Food, Fun, Friends and Flip Flops!!!

 

What a great way to finish such a busy week and to relax before an even busier one.  I hope that each of you had a stress free and good time relaxing and hanging out with one another while you decorated your flip flops!  I know I did.  I am very thankful that we have THREE GREAT groups of young ladies that are so willing to help each other and to make our guards outstanding both on the floor and off.   

I am very proud of each of you and what you have accomplished so far this season.  I look forward to the Hoover Competition and I know you do as well.  Get lots of rest this weekend.  With MPA and a Winter Guard Competition it is going to be VERY BUSY!  but also very rewarding!  :)
 
 

No comments: