Dega Addition 2011

Dega Addition 2011

2011 members

Anna, Alex, Amber, Andrea and grAce

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

3 days and counting!!!!

GREAT JOB at practice on Monday. So far all three groups have been outstanding this week.

Don't forget to turn in your travel forms. You can bring them to the bandroom at the high school and leave them on my desk or give them to Mr. McDaniel.

Also, I will have another last minute reminder sheet on Friday at rehearsal and answer any questions you may have.

I am still working on getting your windsuits, earrings and gloves here. I will keep you updated.

Keep up the good work. I hope you are excited about Saturday.

1 comment:

Chelcia_123 said...

This is Chelcia Mosley and I would just like to know if we are getting our stuff today and when will our bags be in. Chondria Nobles said Hello.