Dega Addition 2011

Dega Addition 2011

2011 members

Anna, Alex, Amber, Andrea and grAce

Friday, January 23, 2009

TOMORROW

Hey ladies! GREAT job today at rehearsal. You have really come a long way and will perform well tomorrow.

I know that several of you read this and I ask that you to spread the word, but with so many rehearsals and so many announcements, I simply cannot remember if I told you we were meeting at the High School Bandroom tomorrow. Since we changed rehearsal to the high school today, that is where all of our stuff is, so that is where we will need to be.

I had this on a handout. A handout that is still on my desk! Sorry about that. In the future remind me at the last practice to give you a handout if I don't. I typically do a last minute reminder.

Also, I think you have already spread the word, but bring your black band shirt. It occured to me that it will look better with your red pants than the red one.

Get some sleep... see you tomorrow. I hope you are excited.

No comments: