Dega Addition 2011

Dega Addition 2011

2011 members

Anna, Alex, Amber, Andrea and grAce

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

ATTENTION - TIME CHANGE!

Hey Ladies!

I am so sorry to make another change, we usually try to keep a time once it is set, but I really need to change your rehearsal time on Friday night. Your rehearsal time will now be from 5:00-7:00. Brian will not actually be there until 5:30, but we can go ahead and get started and be ready for him when he arrives.

I am sorry for the change. Several of the Ellis Emeralds will be out for a school trip, so my only solution was to switch your time with theirs. The later time gives them time to get there and you will be done earlier, which I am sure you are happy about. You are aware of how hard it is to fix work and set drill when someone is absent. This is simply the only day Brian can come.

By the way spread the word in case some people don't read the blog.
See you on Friday!

No comments: