Dega Addition 2011

Dega Addition 2011

2011 members

Anna, Alex, Amber, Andrea and grAce

Monday, January 10, 2011

1.13.2011 practice!

Hey girls!

I hope you all have been enjoying your snow days! (and piecing together and practicing your new show material! ha!)

On Thursday at your practice you need to come with your hair in a low ponytail. Pin back, hairspray, and gel down everything as necessary, no fly aways! (I might attack you with hairspray, and you might end up with a hair helmet, haha.) Oh and come with no eye makeup on (or just mascara is fine) we are going to do a test run of that too.
Also, we need you to all wear the same color. I'm going to assume that your band shirts would be good since you all have one, and probably red shorts. HOWEVER, if you all want to talk about it and make sure you have the exact same color of shirt let me know and you should be able to wear that.

And on a side note, come with great attitudes and ready to perform! Last week was really productive, I would love to keep up that pace.


I am super excited to see what this season brings you!
I love you girls!

No comments: