Dega Addition 2011

Dega Addition 2011

2011 members

Anna, Alex, Amber, Andrea and grAce

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Mission Field Day: Completed!

Grace, Amber, Andrea, Anna, and Alex...

Congratulations on your first show of the season! It was a great run, and each of you should be proud of yourselves and each other. (I know I am!) You all really came alive in front of that crowd!

Also, I want yall to take a minute and realize that you learned a great deal of your work over the past 2 days! TWO DAYS! That's fantastic. If you can keep up the same work ethic that you showed us on Thursday and Friday, like I know you can, you will go very far. And I for one can't wait to see you every step of the way.

Now, enjoy your long weekend (as if you weren't rested enough from the snow days! :P)! Experiment with some tosses, flag work, or dance, or sleep. Haha.

I love each and everyone of you, and you all make me so very proud!

<3Lacey

5 comments:

Anna said...

Thank you Lacey for everthing you have done. I really appreciate you. I Love You!!!

Unknown said...

The girls were amazing! You have all done so much in such a short time. I was so proud of you all and so pleased to tell anyone who asked where our group was from who our young ladies are. Keep up the great work and those great smiles that light up the world!!

Grace said...

Thanks! I love you guys. :) Thanks for being here for us Lacey! Much appreciated.

Alex said...

i digg(:

Lacey Lackey said...

You're welcome sweet girl! You are each a joy to teach!