Dega Addition 2011

Dega Addition 2011

2011 members

Anna, Alex, Amber, Andrea and grAce

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Almost time

Hi Ladies!

Almost time for the 2011 season to officially kick off.  I was reminded today of what a great year last year was and wanted to kick off this season officially with a blast from last year.  I just watched this again and I thought how fitting that I post it for the season that is about to begin.  Everyone struggles from time to time.... on the floor.... off the floor... in school.... in friendships... in guard.... in life... but in the end what we think might literally kill us... often times are the things that we laugh at the most.... much later that is.  So enjoy the struggles of last years Dega Darlins for a minute and remember what a trip it was for them from field day to championships.  If you find your heart racing and that you are holding your breath.... you can stop.... they win. ....lol.  (When I watched it, I did that for some reason.... thought I would spare you the suspense.)

see you guys tomorrow at ELLIS!  (meet in the bandroom... or as I have recently named it... the winter guard storage room.)

No comments: